All About Candygirl!!

Welcome to my blog. I am trying to get a little more into my blog. I make you no promises about how regular I will blog. I hope you can have a laugh as you read about my life and some of my thoughts. I am originally from Australia, but live in the States. Love to have fun teaching elementary school, and catching up with family and friends.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween 2010




What is a Halloween party without a butterfly??

This year was a fun year with lots of good times. I had a Halloween party with my class. One of my parents organized the party and we had a blast. Eating lots of doughnuts. The kids loved that I was able to play the game with them and have some fun.



For school I was dressed up like a princess. I got to have parent teacher conferences that night in my old bridesmaid dress. Fun times.

The next night I went out dancing with Rachel and had a fun time flashing back to the 80's. Yes I have that much make up on. I mean what is the 80's without lots of makeup, jewelry, and big hair.



Last of all we had a big party up Hobble Creek Canyon on Saturday night. It was all the singles from around our area. Us girls had a blast, with lots of wings between us. Suzanne, Mark, Rachel, Krista, Ben, Mike, (Sara was there for the photo and party too), and I all drove up and had lot of fun dancing. After we had the mandatory dinner at IHOP and then went to Ben & Mike's house to watch a movie. I was impressed that I was able to stay awake through the whole movie. Suzanne promptly fell asleep on the couch and Mike went to bed... So finally I got to see Gone in 60 seconds.



This year was a little different then last year, but I am so glad for my amazing friends who are always there for me and help me have so much fun.

Love to you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment