All About Candygirl!!

Welcome to my blog. I am trying to get a little more into my blog. I make you no promises about how regular I will blog. I hope you can have a laugh as you read about my life and some of my thoughts. I am originally from Australia, but live in the States. Love to have fun teaching elementary school, and catching up with family and friends.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Two Boyfriends...

Some recent snaps pf Thomas and Luke. They are still so cute, and I will miss them while they are in South Africa. They are so constant in their love for me. Not a time goes by that one of them doesn't leave me a surprise. Usually something white and projectile :D




4 comments:

  1. Not something greenish-brown and shmooshy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! that is the only thing they have not left on me... everything else I have had... pee, vomit, drool, blood...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Last time, Liam decided that my lap was so cozy that he could poop peacefully there. He does a perfect Zoolander when he is pooping though so that was worth it.

    ReplyDelete