All About Candygirl!!

Welcome to my blog. I am trying to get a little more into my blog. I make you no promises about how regular I will blog. I hope you can have a laugh as you read about my life and some of my thoughts. I am originally from Australia, but live in the States. Love to have fun teaching elementary school, and catching up with family and friends.

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Small Things in Life

I was reminded today to stop and smell the flowers. Somebody pointed out to me that I am so focused on trying to figure out the big picture, that I forget to look at the small amazing things in life. I decided to make a little list of the things that I am grateful for.

* Amazing family who love me and do such wonderful things for me.
* Nieces and Nephews who are so happy to see me. They love me no matter what I do or say, and are always excited to see me.
* Friends who always keep me busy and smiling.
* A great job.
* Money to pay my bills and have fun.
* Children at school who want me to be happy and care about what I do.
* Fabulous visiting and home teachers.
* Church.
* Temple.
* A car that works.
* Wonderful warm winter clothes.

There are a lot more, but this is my small list for the day. Maybe we should all stop that think about the small things and what we appreciate in life!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes to it all... I am waiting till tomorrow morning for a good before and after post on the snow!!

    ReplyDelete