All About Candygirl!!

Welcome to my blog. I am trying to get a little more into my blog. I make you no promises about how regular I will blog. I hope you can have a laugh as you read about my life and some of my thoughts. I am originally from Australia, but live in the States. Love to have fun teaching elementary school, and catching up with family and friends.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Disappointment!

This week there was supposed to be the biggest blizzard Utah has seen in years. Suzanne and I canceled plans to go to Montana for Thanksgiving, stayed inside, and waited... We waited and continued to wait. There was snow up in Logan, Jasmine has plenty of it, but we didn't get hardly any. So all the plans went by the wayside and there was a light amount of snow and absolutely freezing temperatures.
I did not go outside today. I don't want to be out and playing in -15 C weather. As much as we all know I love cold weather, NOT, that is just ridiculous. So I continue to be a hermit today. I got lessons planned all the way till Christmas, even got some review packets for the children to take home over the Christmas Break. I have a few more books to read over this week and then I will be so nice and organized.
Even when the weather disappoints there are plenty of friends who come through. I am heading down to Rex's place for Thanksgiving Lunch. Then I will see from there. I have had a bunch of other offers, which is always sweet to have great offers. Who knows, maybe the weather will warm up a little, to at least be bearable!

2 comments: