All About Candygirl!!

Welcome to my blog. I am trying to get a little more into my blog. I make you no promises about how regular I will blog. I hope you can have a laugh as you read about my life and some of my thoughts. I am originally from Australia, but live in the States. Love to have fun teaching elementary school, and catching up with family and friends.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fun Stories... Please...

With the end of my fun American adventures (for now) I wanted you to post some of the fun stories that we have shared over the years!! Love ya x

2 comments:

  1. That time you uh, um, were picking your nose and EATING IT - oh wait, that was when you were ten... nevermind.

    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are too many hilarious stories to recount with you Candice! But one of my favorite memories, us playing that wii Michael Jackson dancing game, that was hilarious! I'm thinking we definitely need more memories on your side of the world...say Thailand! Miss you always :)

    ReplyDelete