All About Candygirl!!

Welcome to my blog. I am trying to get a little more into my blog. I make you no promises about how regular I will blog. I hope you can have a laugh as you read about my life and some of my thoughts. I am originally from Australia, but live in the States. Love to have fun teaching elementary school, and catching up with family and friends.

Monday, December 28, 2009

The noises you hear in the Geriatric Section of the Hospital!

Last night we went into see Nanny in the hospital. There are so many old people in her section making great noises! The lady next to her lifts her leg and farts, then comments ahhh that feels better. Nothing like being 90 and being able to do and say just what you want. Then as we were leaving this old man in another room lets out the loudest burp you have ever heard. Mum and I were cracking up! Then before we could walk any further he lets out several more. I guess once you have got to that age, it's about comfort and not what sounds you can make. I defy any of my brothers to compete with these old people!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! So happy to have found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy that you found it too... I am not the best blogger... but I am trying!!!

    ReplyDelete