All About Candygirl!!

Welcome to my blog. I am trying to get a little more into my blog. I make you no promises about how regular I will blog. I hope you can have a laugh as you read about my life and some of my thoughts. I am originally from Australia, but live in the States. Love to have fun teaching elementary school, and catching up with family and friends.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Big 31

I arrived back from Australia to the wonderful, cold place of Utah. The trip was not too bad, a little vomit from Isis, but all in all a nice flight. Ben was there to pick me up and that was all that mattered. We got back into life quite nicely, starting back at work in Monday.
With a week of work under my belt, Ben and I drove to L.A. for Sean and Ambers Wedding. It was such a fun week. I can not tell you how much I enjoyed catching up with Carla again and all the Chitwood clan. Ben survived meeting them and their references to Tud and all things Australian. It was such a nice break in weather being in California. Ahh I do miss the summer of Australia during the winter time here.
Before I realised it, my birthday was quickly approaching. Ben and I went out for dinner at Tuccanos, YUM!!! Then on Saturday began the naughty couch incident. Ben and Mark tried to move my couch into the basement and it would not fit!! Not once did the boys get frustrated, but I was a bit upset. Finally after a break to Red Robin, Ben, Marj, and I decided that we needed to return the couches. So I was back to step one. No couch!
To cheer myself up we had a little get together of friends. It is so fun to see people that you have not seen in ages and catch up. After the party, Ben and I caught up with Maura and Mike for some In & Out. Nothing like a late night snack to get you started!
On Sunday, the official day of birth, I went to church, took a nap, and Ben came over for the night. We watched movies and ate dinner, lots of fun stuff.
So I have officially been kicked out of the Y.S.A. and I feel totally fine about it. Well I will continue to update the blog with more events and some fun photos.

See you around. x

1 comment:

  1. now you've gotto add pics to your awesome posts!! you write so well!!!

    ReplyDelete