All About Candygirl!!

Welcome to my blog. I am trying to get a little more into my blog. I make you no promises about how regular I will blog. I hope you can have a laugh as you read about my life and some of my thoughts. I am originally from Australia, but live in the States. Love to have fun teaching elementary school, and catching up with family and friends.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sitting here getting ready for bed and enjoying the feel of clean sheets and 5 blankets keeping me warm. I am packed and for once feel like I have packed light, the only problem is that I have a suitcase full of stuff for other people. It now looks like I bought everything but the kitchen sink for 2 weeks at home. At least I have plenty of room to bring chocolates and other such fun stuff back.
This week has been busy running errands and making sure that I have everything I need. Sometimes I just forget how much stuff I need to sort. I have had my personal chauffeur taking me around. Can I tell you how amazing Ben is? Well I am going to anyway. He has driven me around to all these different places just to be nice and spend time with me. He is the best!!
Tonight he bought me a pink Santa hat. He saw one the other day and was on a mission to find me one. We finally found one. It is cute and I will be a happy pink elf on Christmas Day. Watch for the photos. I get to work a half day tomorrow and then head home to clean up and fly out. I am so excited. I can't believe I am finally coming home. It has been a year and half since I was last there. The other fabulous part is that its Summer and I get to go swimming and get a little brown.
The sad part is that Ben can't come with me. UPS is of the devil as far as I am concerned right now. Well not really. Its a good job that pays nice and has benefits, but it means that he could not come visit with me. But luckily for Skype I will not turn into a complete basket case from missing him =)

No comments:

Post a Comment