All About Candygirl!!

Welcome to my blog. I am trying to get a little more into my blog. I make you no promises about how regular I will blog. I hope you can have a laugh as you read about my life and some of my thoughts. I am originally from Australia, but live in the States. Love to have fun teaching elementary school, and catching up with family and friends.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Santa Cruz beach.... part 1

Isn't it always nice when someone you really like wants to do stuff to make you happy. Ben is taking me to the beach tomorrow, cause he knows that it will make me happy. We are going to go out tomorrow with his sisters Alisa and Marianne, and Marianne's family, stopping on the way through to visit his brother Joe's house and then cruise on out to the beach.

We are hoping to walk along the beach, maybe build some sandcastles with the boys, check out the boardwalk, and maybe even go on some rides. This is sort of a preparatory time, getting used to being at the beach for Christmas time. I am so excited, even though swimming is not on the agenda... The smell of the salty air, the atmosphere of the beach, Ben.... ah Heaven.

Anyways time to sign out.

Candice xx

4 comments:

  1. Your new background is SO RADICAL!!! I love it - texture and grungey goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am trying to get it all looking spiffy... Then I can share it with people and they will see how cool I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAH LOVE THAT "Beached As Bro" video hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nathan showed that to me last year when I was home... it is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete