All About Candygirl!!

Welcome to my blog. I am trying to get a little more into my blog. I make you no promises about how regular I will blog. I hope you can have a laugh as you read about my life and some of my thoughts. I am originally from Australia, but live in the States. Love to have fun teaching elementary school, and catching up with family and friends.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What to Wear??

You know men really don't know how much effort we put into things. So I am in fact going to California. I have since run to the store for snacks for a 13 hour road trip, present for the family for letting me crash the party, and new tee shirts to look great. Did I also mention that I died hair on Saturday night too? No, well I did.

I am now in the midst of trying to decide what to pack. If Ben would call me back then I could figure out how formal their family is on these days. Don't want to be under or over dressed. Well the suitcase calls me.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment