All About Candygirl!!

Welcome to my blog. I am trying to get a little more into my blog. I make you no promises about how regular I will blog. I hope you can have a laugh as you read about my life and some of my thoughts. I am originally from Australia, but live in the States. Love to have fun teaching elementary school, and catching up with family and friends.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Why all the meetings??

This week has been a week of meetings...
Sometimes I feel like school is like church... as many meetings as we can possibly call. I have learned about diabetes, Praxis tests, observations, collaboration, and a million other things. I am sitting at home and wondering where this week went. Then I realise that most of it was spent in meetings. I have many more to come, which gives me a lot to be looking forward to. On this flip side I have been having a great week of teaching at school. The kids have been great and we have been working hard to get some great things happening. I also got a great order of books and will be getting some more in a week. I love books and they make me happy. I also have a fab night planned tomorrow for Marj's birthday. Can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment