All About Candygirl!!

Welcome to my blog. I am trying to get a little more into my blog. I make you no promises about how regular I will blog. I hope you can have a laugh as you read about my life and some of my thoughts. I am originally from Australia, but live in the States. Love to have fun teaching elementary school, and catching up with family and friends.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Preparing to be a Princess!




This weekend is Phoenix's birthday party. She is so excited, so I have decided to get into the theme. I bought a crown so I can get all dressed up as a Princess. I am going to wear my blue bridesmaid dress and curl my hair all up! It will be lots of fun.

I have painted my nails, got the dress, hair curlers, and jewelry. Party here we come!

10 comments:

  1. Don't worry. When I read that I thought you were planning your wedding. :) Dang. But a princess party will be fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming... Had to wait for Jasmine to send them... one of them is total cleavage for me though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol my sister took that pic!! You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not at all Jasmine.... Well maybe just a little!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oi! Time for another post - perhaps a pensive one about life, love and heartbreak.....?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krista... so are you :) You are going to be a fabulous Mum...

    ReplyDelete