All About Candygirl!!

Welcome to my blog. I am trying to get a little more into my blog. I make you no promises about how regular I will blog. I hope you can have a laugh as you read about my life and some of my thoughts. I am originally from Australia, but live in the States. Love to have fun teaching elementary school, and catching up with family and friends.

Friday, March 6, 2009

The day has finally come that I have decided to go online and tell my stories all in one place. I hope one day to be able to have such blogging skills as Jasmine or Nicky. I admit that I am an amateur, but I do have lofty goals. I am sitting here with Suzanne and enjoying some fun Friday night with the Dark Knight and online boys. Yes right now my world has sunk to that level that I have been meeting boys online.

Do not freak out about it. I have been on more dates in the last 6 weeks than the last 2 years in Provo. I have met some great people, I have also met some scary people too. Life is good for me right now. I am loving my job teaching 5th Grade at Santaquin Elementary. The class has 29 students and they keep me really, really busy. We have a few weeks left and then we are down to one term left. I can not believe that I have been teaching for this long already!! CRAZY!!

Well I am going to be keeping this spot pretty active once I can figure it out a bit. Love to you all

Candygirl xx

7 comments:

  1. ok now you HAVE to comment on MY blog!!!! (every day so I look popular) hahahaaaaa

    PS Nice pic - who IS your PHOTOGRAPHER!!! (some creative genius related to you I expect)

    Jaz
    www.glooart.com (Just incase you didnt remember)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaz,

    You know I have the best photographer in the world.... very high end and exclusive... hard at and to get in with her.... ok now I will comment on yours and make you feel great and popular....

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is exciting! I love reading my friends' blog. Looking forward to more posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used the same high-end photographer on my blog!! My blog is a lot older though...and I am guessing waaaayyy more boring. No online lovers or bikinis for me to brag about!!

    Keep it up Candy-girl....it is so much easier to stay informed thru a blog, rather than f/book or email.

    About time you two started bloggin'!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candice,
    I found your blog and posted it to mine...keeping up is the hardest part. Good Luck. I'll be happy to hear your news? I love your profile photo. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blog! Love it love it

    ReplyDelete